Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Merry Christmas! Decorating Fools!


          Tis' the time of the year for yard decorations! Last night my family and I started the process of decorating the house. Out comes the tree and yard ornamentation s, but this year's a little different. There's no trees in our yard... and our house is too tall for my ladder, so I can't get up on the roof to put up the lights. :(

          We decorated the tree the night before and it looks a lot smaller in our new house. The kids love helping put the ornaments on the tree. So everyone has something to do we have one unwrapping the ornaments, one putting the hooks on them, and one placing them on the tree, while mom and dad untangle the lights.



          This is a video of us putting up our tree last year. This will let you know what our tree looks like. It took us about 4 hours to put the tree up piece by piece, we'll never do that again. This year didn't take us nearly as long. We have over 200 ornaments on our tree, each one has a meaning behind it.

          My kids are getting so excited for Christmas and honestly so am I. When we get all of the decorations up I will post another picture or two. Merry Christmas to all and Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment