Occasionally I like to go out with my kids individually and find out what's on their minds. I let them choose what they want to do on their night out on the town with dad. This week was Matthew my eight year old boy's turn and he chose to go see "Wreck it Ralph" at the Theater in North Ogden.
He loves being silly with his dad and this movie was the prefect medium to release the "Sillies". We enjoyed the movie and made several comments during the movie, but the real fun came after the movie. We went to Iggy's in Ogden and ordered "What Ever the Heck We Wanted"! We had Hamburgers and we had steaks and yes we did have cheesecake! I tried my best to embarrass him at the restaurant, but he turn the table on his old dad. He stood up and announced that he was, "Wreck it Ralph" and began to act out part of the movie. Quickly, I told him that he had won this round.
After dinner we went outside and enjoyed the crisp night air and the music being play by a performer at a cafe next to Iggy's. There wasn't anyone else around, it was just my boy and me. It was a little too cold so we warmed ourselves by the fire-pit. Matthew began posing by the fire and thought this would be a great picture opportunity, so I took a few. Then some people came and Matthew got embarrassed and stopped posing for the camera.


No comments:
Post a Comment