I love
doing things with my kids. They are the
joy in my life and my motivation. So
when my kids want to do something I try with all my heart to do it for them. This time and they wanted to do a music
video.
My kids
saw a video on Weber state’s face book page.
It was a video of the girls of Weber state news doing a mock video of
LMFAO’s, “Party rock anthem”. They love
it so much they wanted to do one of their own.
So for the next few weeks each day we would practice choreographing our
video. They worked so hard and did so
much better than I thought they would.
This video turned out great! I
had to do an interview with this video so I interviewed my children. They did a wonderful job in answering the questions!
After
is all said and done; they told me it was a lot harder than I thought it would
be. There are so proud of what they
accomplished in this video. We never
thought that they can do this at their age.
So sit back and enjoy their efforts, here is their mock video of LMFAO
song, “Partying Rock Anthem” (short version).

No comments:
Post a Comment